HACCP is a food safety management system which identifies, evaluates, and controls hazards whichare significant in food manufacturing.
HACCP Principles are used internationally as a measurable standard.
Certification also provides the added benefit of enhancing a food business through a regular robust external audit.
Benefits of HACCP
HACCP provides businesses with a cost effective system for control of food safety.
The main benefits of HACCP are:
• Cost Effective to implement
• Satisfied Customers
• Promotes Continuous Improvement
• Team Work
• Safe Food Practices
Code of Conduct
• behave honestly and with integrity;
• ensure the safety of our workers and our clients to the best of our ability;
• treat our colleagues and clients fairly and with respect at all times;
• strive to do our very best in everything at work;
• disclose immediately and take steps to avoid any conflict of interest;
• maintain confidentiality in all dealings with clients, client information and Hygeia Food Safety Auditing Services information
• use resources in an appropriate manner;
• not make improper use of insider information or our status to gain or seek to gain a benefit.